What is EMV?
EMV is an acronym for Europay MasterCard Visa. Since 1994, it’s been a global standard for chip based “smart cards” and approved payment devices for authenticating debit card and credit card transactions. Chip cards have embedded microprocessors that contain encrypted data; EMV-enabled devices can read the data during authorization process.
Improved security (fraud reduction) with more control of “online” and “offline” debit and credit card transaction approvals.
Chip and Pin
It won’t be long before chip cards will be common place and POS transactions using cards with magnetic strips will have higher transaction fees. AHEAD OF THE PACK with the new Exact One EMV Teller, once again, Exact One is ahead of the pack offering car/truck/RV wash owners in North America the opportunity to give their customers the latest payment method using Chip and PIN based Debit & Credit Cards.
- LCD Screen with 8 Side Buttons
- Thermal Receipt Printer with separate access door
- Secure Keypad for entering Pin numbers
- Chip and Mag Strip card reader
- Built in heater with thermostat
- LED Lighting
- Angled or Straight stand
- Black or White
Specifications & Dimensions
- Outside Face: 15.5” W x 7.5” D x 19.8” H
- Wiring: Cat 5, 2 Wire RS485 and Standard Wash Interface
- Power: 120 VAC
- Weight: 80 lbs.